I have been 'tagged' by my blog friend, Janice: to play "How Weird Are You?" LOL. I was struggling to come up with things at first ("I am NOT weird at all") but then the dam bust, and weirdness started flowing freely. BTW, Janice, my husband contributed the raving lunatic one. My girls said, "Yeah, you're weird. We're going shopping."
"The Rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you have been tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
Six weird things about me:
- I am very organized (some might argue fanatical) when it comes to managing my time but my personal space is very disorganized. When I can’t find something, I turn into a raving lunatic – yelling, cussing, slamming doors, etc. When I lose my “to do” list, it’s especially traumatic!
- I am afraid of bridges. More specifically, plunging into a body of water because the bridge collapses. I have a recurring dream that include me driving or being driven off a bridge and waking as the car hits the water. My heart races when I have to drive across a bridge.
- I love Good and Plenty candy. I never knew it was weird but people always say, "Ewww, you like those?" when I buy them.
- I have lived in three countries - the
U.S., Englandand . I can’t give blood because I lived in Canada in 1991-1992 (fear of dormant Mad Cow Disease.) I gave blood for several years before the blood people enacted that rule. England
- Lots of weirdness related to my feet. I can’t stand having bare feet – even in my own house, even in the summer. The one exception is when I’m on the beach. I have to have my feet under covers when I sleep, no matter how hot it is. And finally, I HATE when people put their feet on me, i.e. on the couch, in bed, etc. But after all that… I love to have my feet massaged. Go figure.
- People think it’s weird that I like to watch reality TV shows. I think because I read a lot and rarely watch TV, people are surprised that reality TV is what I would choose. I enjoy those kind of shows for the same reason I love reading people’s blogs and eavesdropping on people’s conversation’s in public. It gives a glimpse into how other people live their lives and how they interact with others. I find that fascinating. I have to do something else while watching TV – knitting, reading, etc. I just can’t force myself to stay focused to whatever is on, if not.
I would have also tagged Allison and Monica but I know they have been tagged already!