Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cropped Cardigan


I finished the Cropped Cardigan from Blue Sky Alpaca. I was able to use up some stash yarn - Knitpicks Merino Style in petal pink (doubled). This cardigan was super easy to make. I love that the edges are self finished in seed stitch - no need to pick up any stitches. I figured out how to knit on two circs with this project - easy peasy. I can't believe I never tried it sooner. I like it way better than DPNs - no ladders!

I will probably wear the sweater open but I closed it in the photo with one of the cool shawl pins made by Romi and purchased from Scout's Swag.

As much as I hate to repeat projects, I may make another of these.

3 comments:

Janice said...

I love this cardigan!!! I've never knit a garment before.. but you are inspiring me!! It's a beautiful pink! Perfect for Spring!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Looks perfect! I like the yarn substition, very nice.

vegasangelbrat said...

OOh thats pretty!!! Good job!