Thursday, July 03, 2008

Can you smell the cute?????



I stole that title from Ms. Ande's comment in the last post. As the mom of 21 and 17 year old daughters and a 14 year old son, I have soooooo missed sewing for little girls! Here is the hat to accompany the dress I made earlier. The bloomers are just about done, too. The pattern is actually McCalls 2213 . I posted the wrong pattern number in the last post. I'm just awaiting a phone call from a friend with a one year old so I know how long to make the elastic in the waist and leg casings. I will be seeing my niece in two days and unless this outfit is ginormous on her, I'll take a picture of her wearing it. She is tiny and I had no idea what size to make so I suspect it might end up too large.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can smell it. It smells fabulous!