Saturday, October 02, 2010

Cruise Dresses

I just returned from seven blissfully relaxing days cruising in the Eastern Caribbean. I was able to knock out three dresses for the trip. I finished the last one the night before we left. I don't have all the photos from the cruise to show the modeled photos so I'm including some on the dress form.

Dress 1 - Butterick 5351
Fabric - quilting batik
Leaving the Port of Miami




Dress 2 - Butterick 5491
Fabric: Lycra knit - don't remember where I got this one



Dress 3 - Vogue 8612
Fabric: Black/Gray Leopard Silk Charmeuse from Fashion Fabrics, lining also from FF


3 comments:

Lori said...

Great looking dresses, I bet you had a fantastic time on your cruise.

toy said...

very pretty dresses bonnie

SissySees said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm definitely adding you to my reader... LOVE those dresses. Adore the blog name too!