Wednesday, August 04, 2010

S3678 & S2608

I made a knit dress a couple years ago that I just loved and always intended to make another. Instead, I decided to make a knit top from the same pattern - Simplicity 3678. Love love love this pattern. This pattern is a joy to sew. Not sure where the fabric came from; I've had it for a few years. Here is a shot of the top:


I have it paired with a knit skirt from Simplicity 2608 (view D). The skirt is a very fun design with some ruching at the top and a foldover waistband. Of course, you can't see it with the top hanging over so here is a better view.


The entire ensemble. (Wow, do I look tired!)


And now, I'm ready to start my day!

3 comments:

Debbie Cook said...

Very cute! The fabric is from Fabric.com - I bought some too and made a different top.

Lori said...

Cute top and skirt.

Cyndi said...

Nice top! The contrast in the bands makes it look very different from the pictures on the front of the pattern. I'm going to give that pattern another look.