Saturday, July 08, 2006

A "BUSY" Tivoli / A Bizoli!!



Is anyone else drawn to multi color yarn but actually like the look of solid color clothing best? That would be me. I purchased the coolest yarn back in the Spring - Classic Elite Fame - in a lovely varigated purple colorway. The yarn is a nubby silk / rayon blend that is oh-so-soft! But dang! It is very busy when made into a top. Had trouble finding a project that I could get gauge until Tivoli. (see the Ribby top that was almost finished? I could have fit a friend in it with me!)

I started the Tivoli right before vacation and finished it on the drive home. I love the fit and I'm "ok" with the color. I decided I'm making another one in a solid color!!! With the picot trim, if I can ever figure it out.

Please ignore the fact that the top doesn't match my denim capris. I will wear the top with khakis.

2 comments:

Becky said...

That yarn looks good in the Tivoli pattern. I also love the many-colored yarns, but like how solids look knit up for wearing.

Erica Bunker said...

Hi Bonnie, what a cute tivoli! I've done this pattern also, it's awesome... so much you can do with it! BTW, thanks for posting on my blog!