Monday, May 02, 2011

Flowy Skirt - S2184


I love flowy (is that a word?) skirts and was happy to find out they are back in style this season. I recently ordered a few New Look and Simplicity skirt patterns from SewingPatterns.com (love their service!) and with some stretch rayon from Fabric.com that is FABULOUS!! I settled on Simplicity 2184 for my skirt. It's just a simply bias cut elastic waist skirt.

It coordinated nicely with a top I posted earlier, McCalls 6164. Here's a crappy photo taken in my hotel room mirror:



This was a quicky zippy project - approx. 1 hr and 15 minutes including cutting. I did hang it overnight before hemming.

2 comments:

Lori said...

great looking skirt and outfit. Don't you just love those quick projects.

gMarie said...

That is a wonderful outfit. g