Sunday, December 09, 2007

Have I become Ralphie's Aunt Clara?

One of my favorite Christmas movies is A Christmas Story. I believe that you either find this movie hilarious (like me) or incredibly stupid (like my mom - (I don't get it, Bon. Why is that funny?") Remember the Bunnie Jammies? Well, I hope my niece and nephew who will be receiving the following pajamas and blankets from me for Christmas don't think I'm an "Aunt Clara."



I'm happy with the progress I made today. I had all three machines in action:



Now I'm pooped and I'm headed up to bed to read or maybe do a little knitting. In all likelihood, I'll probably fall asleep within minutes. I'm too old to be staying out until 2 a.m.!

"You'll Shoot Your Eye Out."

Hilarious, I say.

6 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

Red Ryder BB gun. Oh yeah that is the best movie ever. My Mom doesn't get it either. I even have the DVD. LOL

The jammies and blanket are adorable. If they always have them on when you visit be suspicious. LOL

Unknown said...

Are those pillow cases that match the jammies? The PJs look super cute - I hope your'e not an Aunt Clara. g

Lori said...

Cute blankets and jammies.

LH said...

You're not Aunt Clara! Cute PJ's. Better mark them "fra-gi-le" (it must be Italian!). My family does the 24hours of Christmas Story on TBS every year :)

Bonnie O. said...

LB, I forgot about that!

"Fray-gee-lay"

LMAO!

(I don't have your email address)

Unknown said...

Great jammies.
We're all big fans of that movie --

BUT I can't believe you. Just when I think I'm getting a lot done I do a little blog reading and YOU, let's see - made an apron, made a WHOLE party dress, HOSTED a party for FIFTY, cleaned, cooked, catered, celebrated (till 2:00 I might add) and cleaned some more and then you make Christmas presents . . . You are my role model!