Sunday, October 07, 2007

NL 6429


After spending so long on the coat, I wanted a quicky project. Voila! A knit dress that I'll wear on a business trip this week. I cut it out last night and finished it up this morning. This is the second time I've made this pattern and I really love the style. I'm not sure that I love the sleeve length on this version, however. It hits about 2" above the wrist. Next time, I will shorten or lengthen so it's either full length or 3/4 length. But not changing this one.

The particulars:

NL6429, View B
Fabric: Floral Medallion poly knit in black/white from Gorgeous Fabrics. I don't think it's available any longer.

7 comments:

Gorgeous Things said...

I just love that pattern, and your version turned out beautifully!

Anonymous said...

How pretty! That style looks great on you and the fabric is perfect.

Sharon Sews said...

That pattern is one of my favorites! Yours turned out wonderful and it looks great on you.

Janice said...

The dress looks great!! You just amaze me how you can finish something like that so quickly!! Have a good trip!

Linda said...

Bonnie, That dress is even better the second time. I love the long sleeves, it looks just right for fall/winter. But you live in CA, right? That means you don't need the long sleeves. Sigh......sometimes I can go so envious over that. :) I think I need to add this dress to my collection. Your choice of fabric is what sets it off.

Allegra said...

Wow!! You are just whipping off FOs left and right! Everything looks great.

~Tonia~ said...

Love the dress. It is way cute.