Monday, May 07, 2012

Baby & Big Brother Goodies




I thought I had posted this before but I guess I didn't! Mark's son and daughter-in-law had their second baby in January, a baby brother to their four year old son. I made the baby some goodies including the duck bathrobe above, dinosaur cuddly fleece blanket and knit blanket shown here. Big brother fell in love with the ultra soft dinosaur blanket and claimed it for his own. I told him I would make him a matching bathrobe out of the fabric but JoAnn's had sold out. Instead I purchase a cute monster print and made him the robe shown below. I gave it to him about a month ago and found out yesterday that he wears all the time when he's home.

3 comments:

SissySees said...

It's all cute, but I love the baby robe best of all.

gMarie said...

Love that wee ducky robe! I bet any baby wearing a robe is stinkin' cute! What a nice grammy you are. g

Linda said...

Reminds me of Bear with his bathrobe when he was little. Robes, blankets and kiddo are all cute! Don't know how you get so much done!