Sunday, July 16, 2006

Craftiness




I don't know what has gotten in to me but I have been all kinds of crafty lately. My friend and I painted some wine glasses for our other friend who recently celebrated her 10th wedding anniversary. Nothing terribly clever but we sure were smitten with ourselves! We purchased a lovely drink tub and put the glasses along with 3 bottles of wine in the tub.

Next, I found this very cool but ever-so-simple idea on someone else's blog. I am not quite finished so I'll only show you the raw ingredients for now. Scrapbook paper... Floral glass marbles... Glue... Adhesive magnet strip... Hole Punch... Whatever will this be? Can ya guess?

Finally, my good friend Linda's birthday is in about a week so I am making her a knitting project tote bag. I have to wait until my magnetic snaps arrive from the ebay seller before I can sew it together but you can get a general idea of what it will look like.

No comments: