Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Vogue 1250 - Version 2


No need to do a review on this one as it's been reviewed to death at PR but add me to the list of people who adore this pattern! This is my second version of this dress (first one here) and I suspect it might not be my last! Fabric is a slinky knit from my stash and pattern is Vogue 1250.

I made this to wear to my daughter's bachelorette weekend in Nashville, TN. On the second night, the bride wore a white dress and the rest of us wore black (see below for group shot sans me who was taking the photo). Initially my accessories included the leopard platform pumps and a CUTE silver/leopard belt (close up shown below) but I had to ditch the shoes. I wore them for a bit in the hotel and knew I wouldn't last long in them so I traded for my back-up pair of black flats. And thank goodness I did because we were out that night until 3:00 am! Oh... the pink necklace and bracelet were not part of the outfit - they were bachelorette party accessories! (More bachelorette weekend pictures on Facebook.)



2 comments:

Lori said...

Your dress looks so cute and the party looks like a very fun time.

SissySees said...

The dress is cute, but I love those shoes. I need to carry myself shopping and find some.