Sunday, February 05, 2012

Austin Confetti Top - Vogue 8634


At the Austin PR weekend in November, several of us purchased a slinky knit from The Common Thread. In fact, we may have bought the whole bolt! I forgot to record what the fiber content is but I suspect it's a rayon knit. I decided to use mine for another tunic from Vogue 8634. My first one was made with a sweater knit but I thought it would adapt well to this drapier fabric; and I was right! I love how it turned out. I made the same size but I took in about an inch on the side seams so it would fit a little more closely.

My serger did NOT like this fabric. I never figured out the problem but I'm glad I'm done with it!

2 comments:

SissySees said...

I love it! What a great tunic.

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

This is just fantastic! I love this on you!