Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sassy Apron Swap is ready to go


I finished a ballband dishcloth to go with the apron. I hope my recipient likes blue and yellow together! I also included a cookbook for the "Total Homemaker" package. LOL. I still need to confirm her addres but I hope to mail the package tomorrow or Tuesday. Woo hoo, way before the March 1 deadline.

And I have to show off my bargain. I purchased these shoes at 50% off their $50 price tag and also applied a $10 DSW "coupon" I had. I realized when I was trying on shoes last week that I didn't have a pair of brown pumps that I like so voila, for $15 I do now!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Cute apron and great shoes. Don't you just love getting a bargain.

cidell said...

Nice shoes!

kasizzle said...

Love the shoes!

Jknits said...

Shoe bargains are the best! Love the colors on the apron.

Allison said...

Those are so cute! What size are they . . . .

Cyndi said...

Ooh! Cute apron. I think blue and yellow together is so fresh and happy. I think your swap partner is going to love it. I like the shoes too. What a bargain!

Laura Lee said...

Bonnie
I love what you sent to your swap mate! Would love to have those cheery items hangin around my house!! Best!!

Laura Lee