Tuesday, August 15, 2006

You're it - Fabulous Fives

Tag, you're it!! I saw this at Lisa's blog Yes, I should be working....

Five items in my freezer:

1. Bananas for smoothies

2. Huge box of Smucker's Uncrustables that the kids no longer like

3. 3 boxes of puff pastry (why???)

4. large box of veggie burgers

5. chicken breasts

Five items in the coat closet:


1. box of boots

2. vacuum cleaner

3. kids' backpacks for school

4. lots of coats (duh)

5. hats, gloves & scarves

Five items in the car:
1. knitting project - dishcloth

2. paperback book - in case I get stuck in traffic

3. my golf clubs (taking lessons, need to hit the driving range frequently)

4. clips to pull back my hair (it's a convertible after all!)

5. my daughter's temporary license pack.

Five items in my purse:

1. 3 lipsticks

2. tissues

3. hand lotion that I need to remove before I try to board a plane tomorrow

4. credit cards

5. business cards

No comments: