Sunday, February 08, 2009

Friendship Scarf

t



I needed a better name for this scarf than simply 2x2 rib scarf as I originally named it on Ravelry. I purchased the yarn while visiting Allison. In fact, she purchased the same yarn in a different color. Every time I wear the scarf, I know I'll think about the nice afternoon we shared so I thought Friendship Scarf would be perfect.

Speaking of friendship AND Allison, look at the cute little thing she sent me last week. By her own admission, she is a wee bit obsessed with making these little stockings and she is trying to convince me to join her. After seeing how cute this is, she might have me hooked!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the little flowers on the scarf. Looks like your weather is finally settling down.

Love the little sock. Do you have my sewing love? Could you send it home? g

~Tonia~ said...

What a cute scarf. The flowers make it. Perfect name for it too. :)

Adorable little sock. I bet they are a great way to use up leftovers.

Summerset said...

That flower with the pearl is so sweet! Cute choice.

Jknits said...

I love the flowers! What a nice touch. Good name for the scarf too.

Allison said...

Your scarf looks fabulous and the flower is a great addition! I'm only part way in to my second skein - got side tracked by the stockings! Glad you like it.

Kellie said...

Such a pretty scarf! I love the flowers and the color is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf! And the little sock. The flowers are so pretty! Great job!

Becky said...

What a sweet memory, and a warm one, too. I favorited the flower. It looks really nice -- lovely scarf.

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

What a wonderful scarf!!!