Monday, May 28, 2007

I love paisley!



This was a quick little tee made from Simplicity 4076, view D. I haven't sewn a knit item in many years and I forgot how easy and fun knits are to sew!!



Serged seams and a twin needle hem and voila! A professional looking garment in minutes. This fabric is one of the many I've purchased from Gorgeous Things recently. If you've been eyeing the fabrics but haven't yet purchased, I highly recommend her store. The fabrics I've received are awesome and her service is wonderful.

Next up is the mock wrap dress I've been thinking about for weeks in this fun funky print.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOh, I love it! I think I missed that fabric when shopping at Anns... I may have to check back there again!

Lori said...

I love your new top, the paisley is so pretty. A perfect summer top.

Linda said...

What a beautiful top. I love that fabric. Now I'll have to hop over to Ann's site and get some.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Love the paisley. The neckline is really pretty.

What is that numbered heart on Lola's chest? I don't think she likes that.