Saturday, January 19, 2008

Band Meme

Saw this on Nored No More blog:

Anyone seen the BAND MEME going around? Basically, you go to three sites to randomly select your band name, album title, and cover art.

1. Go here for the band name: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
No matter what the title of the article is, that's the name of your band.

2. Go here for the album title: www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words from the very last quote on the page makes up the title of your band's album.

3. Go here for the cover art: www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
Whatever the third picture is, that's the cover to your band's album.


My results:

Name of my Band:
Joe Girard

Title of my first Album:
"Those We Don't Like"

Cover Art (To those of you who really know me, How perfect is this????!!!):

4 comments:

Allison said...

That cover art is DEFINITELY you!

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh pretty cool!! Love that color and I think thats you!

Kellie said...

Very cool album cover art, Bonnie! This is fun! My band would be called Miami Majesty and believe it or not a beach scene popped up for the album cover! Only problem was the song title: Loses Him to Death. Yikes!

I'm glad to hear that you are in on the apron swap! I can't wait to get started!

Allison said...

check my blog later tonight for your award!