But on a more exciting note... I just read about a great swap - The Sassy Apron Swap! It sounds like a lot of fun. Click on the button to read details on the blog. I also added added a button on the sidebar. To summarize:
- sign-ups are open until January 20th;
- participants must sew an apron or purchase a homemade apron (i.e. from an Etsy shop or something similar);
- the apron must have a pocket;
- you must include a soup recipe in your package;
- apron must be mailed by March 1st.
BTW, the hostess, Lucy, intends to do other swaps later in the year. Very cool!