Tuesday, January 16, 2007

UFOs

Oh dear! I didn't think I had that many unfinished projects but I just updated my knitting projects spreadsheet and uncovered quite a few! As you can see, I finished one (the Ballband Bag) of them last night although I may still decide to line it with fabric once it dries... haven't decided yet. The Booga Bag and fingerless gloves are both almost done, too. Both will be finished this week. The Penny cardigan is knit but I need to piece it. I better get busy!


KNITTING PROJECT LIST
2007






Date Started Date Finished Title Name of Yarn




Dec '04 Jan '07
Dish Cloth Peaches and Cream - yellow, white
Feb. '05 FROGGED
Afghan Red Heart - white, green, black
Apr '05 Jan '07 Booga Bag Noro Kureyon
May '05
Cozy Knitpicks Andean Silk - cream
Mar '06 Jan '07 Fingerless gloves Wool Ease - cream
Feb '06
Lace Heart Scarf Kasula - ruby red
Mar '06
Rowan Thunder Sweater Rowan Plaid
Feb '06
Rowan Penny Cardigan Rowan Biggie Print - pool party
May '06 FROGGED Coronet Hat Wool Ease - cream
Jul '06
Chicknits Ribby Tank Manos Cotton Stria - turquoise
Jul '06
Soleil Elann Sonata - green
Sep '06
Shedir Hat Brown Sheep CF - tangerine
Sep '06
Helix Hat CottonEase - orange, black, white
Nov '06 Jan '07 Ballband Bag Patons Merino - turquoise & brown


Rowan Greta sweater Blizzard - plum & cream


Lion Cable Comfort Throw Berrocco Ultra Alpaca - brown rice


Cigar Gloves WOA - pumpkin & nightsky

3 comments:

monica said...

Well, that list doesn't look too bad to me. I have to admit , I am glad to see one almost as long as mine. We decided to save the water park for another time, but we still had a good time in Cinci visiting with my sister and her family

Janice said...

Very impressive list of UFO's :-) Now that you are back to knitting it will feel good to get them all done! Thanks for all the pattern links as well... so I can create my own stash of UFO's ;-)

Judy said...

That's quite a list! At least you're organized!