Sunday, May 21, 2006

Random Garden Photos





Anyone else getting spring fever? My husband and I have a win-win system. I like to design the garden and he likes to plant it. Gotta love that! Today, we purchased a new tree for our front. It's a dwarf lilac that has been grafted onto a 4 foot trunk to give it height. Doesn't it look cool? We even bought a mini spot light to shine on it at night. My parents had a HUGE lilac tree (we used to climb in it) and every spring when I smell the lilacs, I'm taken back to spring days as a kid. Now, I'll have my own lilacs to smell!

We also purchased some tomatoes, cauliflower, bell peppers and jalapeno pepper plants. The other photos are wisteria blooming for the first time (I think it's 3 years old) and some assorted perenniels that happen to be blooming now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your garden looks lovely. You sure do have a win, win situation. I like to buy the plants but haven't found anyone who loves to plant them for me.