Saturday, May 13, 2006

Purses


I finished two purses this week. One is a felted purse made of Cascade 220 and Squiggle from a pattern in Pursenalities Plus (love this book!!) The second is also made from Cascade 220 and a free pattern from Knitpicks. Can you see the cute pink and green beaded handle? I purchased it from JoAnn's online and sewed a green gingham ribbon to the top of the lining as an accent piece.

The purple and lime green bag goes to my secret partner in the Tote Exchange and the pink one is for my daughter. Time to start a new one for me, all me!!!

4 comments:

Kish said...

I really like the pink cable purse. The handle is great! The purple one I saw on the tote exchange and thought it was really pretty too.

Sherri said...

The pink bag is soooo cute!! I love the face peeking thru the window in it - lol

Deby said...

I love your bags. Great work. The cables are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for the info on the beaded chains. I got a couple of them off of the clearance rack at JoAnn's, and they weren't going to carry them anymore. I never thought to look online!