Chatting about fun stuff - sewing, knitting, cooking and reading.
Friday, June 17, 2011
Progress on V8574
I pieced together the bodice and basted in a zipper to check the fit. I am thrilled that the top fits PERFECTLY! No need to adjust anything. I started with a 10 on top and graded out to a 12 at the bottom of the bodice.
I pinned the front skirt pieces on to see how it will look overall. I did not try to arrange the pattern any particular way but I really like the way the bodice and the bottom front ended up. Unfortunately, I won't get this done in time to wear tonight but I will find another opportunity soon to debut it!