Monday, June 27, 2011

New recipe on Food blog

I just finished the remaining leftovers from a meal I made last week and it was so good, I wanted to write down what I did - I always forget to do that and then usually what happens is about a month after making, Mark will say something like, "Hey, can you make that chicken dish again?" and will be met with a blank stare.

Anyhoo, it is based on a Dr. Oz recipe I found online but honestly, I think my version is better than his. :o)

My recipe here.
His recipe here.

YOU be the judge!

1 comment:

AuntieAllyn said...

This looks veddy veddy tasty . . . I love recipes that use chicken THIGHS (yeah, I know they're higher in fat content than breasts, but they have so much more flavor and texture). I'm going to pick up the ingredients and make this for dinner tonight, or tomorrow night! (assuming I can do so with one arm)