Saturday, December 08, 2007

More Blogger Generosity


I recently started following Cennetta's "The Mahogany Stylist" blog. She makes some beautiful clothes for herself and her pretty daughter. She recently offered up some of her vintage patterns that she didn't want anymore and I was lucky enough to be the recipient of two of them! I can't wait to try them out! Thanks again, Cennetta!

And in other blogger stuff... I found a new fun hair accessory that I ordered for one of my daughter's for Christmas. For those of you familiar with the HELLO My name is Heather blog (Heather Bailey is the designer of the Freshcut fabric line), you may have seen her announcement for TrashTies - a unique hair clip/tie that works like a twisty tie. I have no affiliation at all; I just think they are cool and wanted to point them out to anybody who may be looking for cute girly gifts that are a little different.

3 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

Those trash ties are too cool. My niece would love them.

Cennetta said...

You are very welcome.

Unknown said...

Was thinking about getting the Trash Ties for L for Christmas with all that hair of hers.

Great new Lucille Ball patterns. . that era really knew how to dress. Thanks for sharing the blog address - I'm enjoying it.