Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Fun little "quiz" I found

Choose 5 and complete the sentence and then tag 3 other bloggers…
If I could be a scientist . . .If I could be a farmer . . .If I could be a musician . . .If I could be a doctor . . .If I could be a painter . . .If I could be a gardener . . .If I could be a missionary . . .If I could be a chef . . .If I could be an architect . . .If I could be a linguist . . .If I could be a psychologist . . .If I could be a librarian . . .If I could be an athlete . . .If I could be a lawyer . . .If I could be an inn-keeper . . .If I could be a professor . . .If I could be a writer . . .If I could be a llama-rider . . .If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .If I could be an astronaut . . .If I could be a world famous blogger . . .If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .If I could be married to any current famous political figure . . .

Fun to think about. Here's what I thought of.....

If i could be an inn-keeper..... I would create the homiest environment for all my guests and spoil them rotten with elaborate breakfasts and mid-afternoon cookies and cakes and tea and evening cocktails and nibbles. I make THE best lemon drop martini. They would never want to leave!
If I could be a writer....... I'd be very clever and would be able to think of a wonderfully fun topic for my "letter from the editor" that I write for our company newsletter...... that is due THIS Thursday......
If I could be an athlete..... I would be a gymnast or a diver - graceful and lithe and ever-so-flexible.
If I could be a librarian...... I would be sure my library stocked all the books on my "to be read" list. Even the very brand new ones. And I would get first dibs on reading them! Imagine..... all those knitting books that I could peruse without having to shell out $16 bucks only to find I don't like any of the patterns.
If I could be a chef...... I would surround myself with the most talented assistants who would chop and peel and fetch and boil and perform all those tedious tasks that seriously infringe my artistic creativity. Did I mention the clean up crew? Oh yes.....large clean up crew.

I contemplated the "married to a political figure" question but all I could come up with was evil things I would do to such a spouse. What does it mean when "political figure" equates with "bad person" in my mind?

No comments: