Monday, January 03, 2011

Knitting FOs

I finished a few knit projects right before Christmas. First is a stocking knit for the Man. I intended to make a pair - one for each of us. Mine was going to be the same pattern with a cranberry red accent color but this pattern was a B***H!!! No errors or anything just very difficult for me to follow. I made quite a few mistakes.

I still intend to knit the second one so we will have two by next Christmas. The pattern is from a book called Christmas Stockings: 18 Holiday Treasures to Knit that I checked out of my local library. The design is named Hugs and Kisses Aran (Designer - Dee Lockwood) because of the x's and o's pattern on the front and back. The middle cable pattern is called the spindle lattice (I think). It's hanging a little funny because I didn't get the I-cord loop done so it's just stuck on the stocking hooks. The yarn is Cascade 220.



Next up was a quick cowl to keep my neck warm. It matches my pink coat! The pattern is called Captain Crunch and the yarn is an old one from my stash called di Ve by Teseo.




Finally, another little neck warmer from a pattern called Tudora. The yarn is a self-striping yarn I purchased from someone at a fiber fair in 2009. I love the colors and the yarn was a joy to work with.

No comments: