Sunday, March 09, 2008

Stating the Obvious

Change your clocks, folks. I have known for some time that the clocks change this weekend. I remembered yesterday, and lamented the loss of an hour. I remembered when I compared my cable box clock at 3:17 this morning to my alarm clock in my room that read 2:17. So this morning, as I sat here fully dressed and drinking my final cup of coffee before leaving for 9:00 Mass, I got on the computer. Hmmm, I thought, my computer clock (which read 9:15) is wrong. DING DING DING!!! You moron, you STILL forgot to change your clocks.

10:30 Mass was very nice.

.

3 comments:

KnittyNancy said...

It happens to the best of us!

Jknits said...

The funny thing is that the only reason I knew to change my clocks was because you mentioned it to me!

Anonymous said...

It was the 5:30 p.m. Spanish Mass for me -- and it was nice, very nice.