- I don't have to worry about falling out of bed and breaking a bone.
- No furniture to dust.
- Herschel (with his 3" legs) can easily jump on and off the bed. [Hmm... that's not really an advantage.]
- It's quite easy to vacuum with no furniture to move.
I decided that it was time to quit living like a college student and get some furniture. After some looking, I found something I liked that would not break the bank. I ordered it Sunday knowing that it had a four to six week delivery time. One of the pieces was even identified as being back-ordered (what do I care, I've lived without for months, right?) It was all good - gave me some time.
- Time for the tax refund to arrive to pay for said furniture.
- Time to sand and prime the feather dusted walls (Dear Lord, was that ever really a good look?)
- Time to browse HGTV.com for some decorating ideas.
- Time to buy the painting supplies.
- Time to find bedding and accessories.
Dear Bonnie D. Thank you for your order from 'We're just kidding' Furniture Distributors. We shipped your entire order today.
Umm... that's two days. Not four to six weeks. [Yeah, I know.... Quityerbellyachin', Bonnie.]
My arms already ache from the sanding I did this evening but I'm just about done. Can somebody come help me paint? I'll make you a nice dinner!
I CAN DO THIS. I DO SO LOVE A CHALLENGE!!!
Oh... what does it look like you ask? Well, here is the bed....