Dawn of The Secret Pocket tagged me for the "tell eight things about yourself that most don't know" meme. That was sweet of you to think of me, Dawn!
Now, call me crazy but maybe I don't WANT people to know the things about me that they don't already know. LOL. Just kidding but I am going to have to think hard to come up with something interesting. Or maybe I'll just invent some cool things. How would you know if I was telling the truth?? Hee hee.
1. I lived in Montreal for two years.
2. I lived in Milton Keynes, England for one year.
3. I'm a consultant. Specifically, a financial planner for airports; primarily domestically; occasionally internationally. I help airports figure out how to pay for major capital projects.
4. In spite of my girly-girl ways now, I was quite a tomboy as a kid, growing up with three brothers and a neighborhood of all boys. I played tackle football, basketball & baseball and got into more than my share of physical scraps with the boys, usually initiated by me. "Bonnie the Bully"
5. Tomatoes are one of my top five favorite foods but sun-dried tomatoes make me want to retch.
6. Mimes and magicians annoy me.
7. I've never in my life been on a blind date. Cidell's hilarious speed date experience made me think of this! (The illustration of a true dumb*ss .)
8. Until 18 months ago, I did not like dogs. I now own two and can't imagine life without them.
I just tagged people for the Rocker Girl Blogger so I hesitate to tag anybody specific again so soon. If you're reading this and you have cool characteristics that people should know about, I tag YOU.