Sunday, April 08, 2007
After the Easter baskets were found and the cooking was just about finished, I was able to spend the afternoon sewing. I made some progress on my daughter's headboard and cut out the black / pink polka dot dress. I have the bodice just about put together but after checking the sizing, I realize it's too snug. I need to add about an inch if I hope to breath. Not quite sure how I'll expand it yet. I could take it all apart and let the side seams out but then I'll have to cut new contrast pieces. Not the end of the world but I'm going to ponder it to see if I can come up with a better (i.e. easier!) solution.