Monday, February 19, 2007

Back Yard Tag

Last year, someone (I'm sorry but I forget who!!!) started a back yard tag game. I don't think she called it that but that's how I thought of it. Basically, people posted pictures of the view out their back door. It was springtime, I think. So I thought it would be fun to do the same thing in winter.

Here was the view out my back door last week the day after the snow and ice storm (we subsequently received 6 more inches of snow on top of it!)

And just for fun, a few shots out the front door. See the ice clinging to all the trees? Beautiful but very dangerous:

So consider yourself tagged and post a picture of your back door view!

2 comments:

Melissa Perreault said...

Ok, I totally wish I had seen this sooner!! We had a big fire in a dumpster (new construction dumpster) so our backyard was first smoke filled, the after the fire truck (the big one, with the hose squirting off the ladder), we had WATER!!!

Dang, I didn't take pics!!! Curses!!

Anonymous said...

Okay then . . . I can already tell I'm going to be there for the first BBQ of the season with fresh flowers, green grass. What a backyard.

Winter looks lovely. I just bet it gets a whole lot better.

I'll have to play the tagged game. Winter yards around here are UGLY.