Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Miette Sweater and another knit dress! (V8871)

I finished this dress a couple years ago but just wore it again today with a sweater I just finished and remembered how much I love this pattern! I've made it a couple times and it is such a flattering shape. Details for dress and sweater below:

Dress:
Cutting time: 15-20 minutes
Sewing time: 3 hr

Lowered neckline by 2.5"
Seam binding on neck rather than narrow hem

Fabric: ITY; source unknown

Link to pattern: Vogue 8871

Line Drawing:




Sweater:
Pattern: Miette
Yarn: Knit Picks Capra; Colorway: Celestial; Content: 85% Merino Wool, 15% Cashmere 
More details on Ravelry 



2 comments:

Clio said...

Beautiful! And in your color.

Nursebennett said...

Based on your recommendation and how lovely you look, I hopped over to Vogue's website and ordered the pattern while the sale is still on. Thanks!