Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My SP6 has spoken!!

I was a little worried that I wasn't going to hear from my SP6 spoiler because the deadline had passed but found out she (I assume she!) was having computer issues. I received a lovely email from her (I'm just going to assume you are female!) in which she taunts me by saying she has seen my blog. Hmmmm....... that narrows it down a bit and then... check out the clever little tidbit I received from her in the mail today:A cute little postcard, indeed, of Alexander Hamilton but why is it clever, you ask? Well because it is FROM THE NEXT TOWN OVER!! Yeah, probably 15 miles from where I live! Hmmm, is it a trick like my SP5 who made me think she was from England but actually lives in Singapore? Or is this truly a neighbor knitter who lives in the town that has THE best LYS in the whole country? Somebody from my knitting group even? Wouldn't that be funny! The plot thickens...... Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm - did you ever think we could have actually knit together?? Hmmmm - could be.... Ohio is lovely this time of year :-)

And the HUC Campus is just amazing with all it's trees starting to turn colors....

Know who I am yet?!?! :-) I have a long email for you but I can't seem to get into my email - the computer saga continues... however watch for snail mail.... :-)

Love Your SP6