Sunday, February 06, 2011

Birthday Goodness

My middle child turned 20 on Sunday. No more teenager years. (Can I get an Amen, people?) Her birthday present request was for data service for a Blackberry (she already had the phone). Boring present in my mind but it's her birthday, right?

But I also gave her the cutest sweatshirt. Kristine of "Just Keep Sewing" showed some adorable designs she created here and here and I knew my daughter would love one. I emailed Kristine and she agreed to make a couple for me. She uses Vera Bradley fabric for the letters. My daughter goes to Ohio State so I thought she would like that. (She LOVED it!)


And I had to get one for me adorned with my initials.



3 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. The sweatshirts are so cute, Kristine did a fantastic job. Yours is hilarious.

gMarie said...

You have the best initials ever! Those shirts came out lovely. g

Jknits said...

Love them both!