Monday, May 05, 2014

White Dress (M6518)

I made this dress as a sew along to the PR White Dress contest in January. I wore it on a cruise I took with my daughter but I don't love how the dress looks so it's going to Goodwill. But how about those peacock shoes?!! Love them!

Fabric: white rayon from stash and lining from stash
Pattern: McCalls 6518 (out of print)
Size: 10 bodice (1"broadback adjustment), 12 waist (although I subsequently took 1/2" out of each side), 14 hips
Pattern directions are good. 





4 comments:

Lori said...

I like the dress but can understand when a garment is not a favorite. Those are great shoes and it looks like PR weekend was very fun.

Clio said...

Wow! You've been sewing up a storm!!

Love this dress (and the shoes!)

Kyle said...

hey bonnie, i made that same dress, only in black. the ruffle is fun. those shoes are divine!!

Anonymous said...

I love the dress! And those SHOES!!