Monday, May 05, 2014

Knit Cardigan (Jalie 3248)

Emilie from Jalie Patterns debuted this pattern at PR Weekend San Francisco back in April 2013. She was wearing the cutest version and I couldn't wait to try it myself. I purchased the striped knit at Stone Mountain in Berkley along with a solid black to coordinate.

I cut size S. Front and sleeves fit great but I should have use a larger size for my broad back. The pattern is written well; the construction is very clever. I was confused at first but quickly figured out how to handle and was very impressed by whomever created this pattern!

I LOVE this and wish I had made it in a solid so I had more things to wear it with. I need to make another.

 I finished this last fall but am just now getting around to finishing the review!




No comments: